How can Osmosis Games and Phys 1 partner with your physics classroom?
Check out these standards to see how Phys 1 correlates to both Next Generation Science Standards and AP Physics Standards (skills, concepts, and practices)!
All Teacher Guides require Google Drive access permission. Please fill out this form to verify that you are a teacher.
Phys 1 Level Overview
- Prologue levels and level 3 - basics of measurement.
- Levels 4-8 - uniform velocity.
- Levels 9-18 - acceleration/the major kinematic equations.
- Levels 10-16 - Equation #2.
- Level 13 - Equation #1 is expanded to include acceleration.
- Level 17 - Equation #3
- Levels 19 and 20 - free fall.
- Levels 21-24 - projectiles.
- Levels 25 and 26 - kinematics synthesis.
- Level 8 onward - basic resistance in series.
- Level 13 onward - basic resistance in parallel.
See our standards for full level details!
To gain access to teacher documents, request access here.
Physics Website/Resources to Check Out
- PhET - Physics Simulators
- Algodoo - Physics Sandbox
- The Universe and More - Educational Physics Games (and more)
- Energizing Physics - Introductory Physics Course for HS - TONS of teaching documents and ideas.
- Aussie Physics - Physics Resource Compilation
- Flipping Physics - Physics Videos
- Science in the Classroom - Science Literacy
- PhysNet - Physics Resources
- The Physics Classroom - Instructional Pages